PhD in Ecology
More than 25 years investigating the effects of air pollution on vegetation and terrestrial ecosystems. Main research lines:
- Ozone and nitrogen effects on growth, physiology and biochemistry of Mediterranean vegetation.
- Effects of air pollutants and climate change on natural ecosystems
- Interactions between climate change and air pollution on carbon and nitrogen cycles
- Critical loads and levels
- Monitoring air pollutant concentrations and deposition
- Using urban vegetation for improving air quallity